Join Team Liberty Title
Liberty Title Company of America, Inc., a high-energy boutique full-service title insurance company offering comprehensive title and closing services throughout Florida’s Treasure Coast area, is seeking a full-time Title Insurance Processor and Escrow Closer to join its growing team in its Port St. Lucie office.
We believe that Culture beats Strategy every day of the week, so if you want to join a true meritocracy where you define your success, please email email@example.com.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Escrow Closer: Conduct Title and Escrow closing services with a high level of detail; Read and execute Title Commitments and ensure Real Estate contract and addendum performance; Be a great communicator and collaborator and bring together realtors, lenders, and end customers; Be a great human being…we are great professionals and better people!
Real Estate Processor: Assist in the opening of new Title files by working with realtors, lenders, customers, and our Title Plant; Order Lien Search, Surveys, Estoppels, and Payoffs; Must love coffee…we work hard and enjoy what we do!
Qualified candidates will
- Process files working on a team with a group of Closers
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
- Provide consistent communication with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers, and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions
- Order lien searches, surveys, estoppel, and payoffs
- Prepare preliminary CDs, Settlement Statements and other settlement documents
- Prepare Owner’s and Lender’s Insurance Title policies
- Work with the Closers before, during, and after the closings to prevent and resolve any potential issues/claims
- Minimum of 2 years experience in title insurance, processing, and closing procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and preferably Closer’s Choice
- Positive and problem-solving attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- Florida Notary Preferred
Pay based upon experience. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org